Re: Inspection Technicians

Yearly inspections was one way I'd use to up-train installers to more =
techie stuff. Installers are certainly capable of changing a battery, =
checking all contacts for proper operation, cleaning & testing a =
pir/gb/smoke...and checking signals.

If he got bogged down I'd support him from the office.

(talking about residential)