Ademco VISTA-128BP, Caddx NetworX NX-8E or ELK M1 for Residential Alarm and Home Automation

I have boiled down my choices for an Alarm system that would work with my
(future and unknown) Home Automation needs:

  1)  Ademco VISTA-128BP
  2)  Caddx NetworX NX-8E
  3)  ELK M1

I like the M1, but it doesn't have a UL Listing yet, but I wonder if that
matters much in a home setup.  Should I care about the UL?

I also wonder if the M1 is as solid as the Ademco and Caddx systems.  Anyone
think the M1 would be less reliable?

The M1 will support Zwave (http://www.zen-sys.com) at some point with an
add-on board.
Does the VISTA-128BP and Caddx NX-8E support Zwave?

Is there any reason to avoid any of the above units?  I think I could be
happy with any of these systems, but if your experience says otherwise,
please let me know because I'm about to buy...

TIA,