Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

A felony in Pa would mean you could not vote own or poccess fire arms hold
any type of professional liscense etc.etc. you would have to be pardoned.
I have a customer with a felony from when he was 18 and was involed with a
stolen car and he is inhis 60s and lead an exempliary life  as a buisnes man
and it still follows him.
he has tried to get a pardon but no go.

Only problem i have with bass is his willingness to hand out compass
software which the ademco reps tells me is a no no .

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Exclusive Correspondant www.nbfd.us
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
going to enjoy the trip.