Re: Found it

Have you ever seen the Panaspec software from Panasonic? I use it for
estimating big jobs because you can basically run through your lists of
equipment, components, etc., and throw them into a "shopping cart" style
format, and it tallies, and splits your cost vs. mark-up right out. It does
a lot more....but few have ever known what it possessed. The guy who wrote
it has his own company, but used to peddle CCTV, and alarm equipment. It's
an awesome little "free" program.
I still have a few copies of it.