Re: Found it

For Windows 2000/XP:

  a.. Open control panel Network Connections.
  b.. Right-click the appropriate Dial-Up Network icon and select
Properties.
  c.. Click tab Networking.
  d.. Select the network component Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
  e.. Click button Properties.
    a.. Click button Advanced.
      a.. Ensure tab General is to the front.
      b.. UNcheck Use default gateway on remote network.
      c.. Click OK to close Advanced TCP/IP Settings.
    b.. Click OK to close Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties.
  f.. Click OK to close the Dial-Up Network Properties.

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"Joe" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Can you share which setting?
>
> Bob La Londe wrote:
> > Just unchecked a setting in the advanced tcp/ip properties of the dial
up
> > connection.  All is wonderful
> >
> > "Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> >>Ok,  I am running a hodge podge of computers on my network.  One is
> >
> > running
> >
> >>98 SE another XP home and a third is running XP Pro.  They all talk to
> >
> > each
> >
> >>other just fine, and they play nice with my router, firewall, and hub
for
> >>internet connection and networking.
> >>
> >>I haven't had to use a dialup connection for anything in a long time.
My