Re: Inspection Technicians

As a technician point of view,
I think that having someone do only one job is the worst scenario..

First for the tech, he will be pretty good at this after a few month then he
will stagnate...

second for the company,If the install tech start doing some error cause of
new product or new reglementation..and the feedback to the tech is not
perfect,you will have more problem...

one other thing..leaving only one tech to find small incompatibility or such
annoying little bug is not a wise idea,he could not be the most skilled to
do it..its like putting all your eggs in the same bucket..

T_j2e.23250$rj4.4504@xxxxxxxxxxx