Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> >> I'd hire Jiminex just so I could photograph
> >> all his mistakes and send the to Stevens'
> >> website.  :^)
> >
> > As far as I know Jiminex has no felony
> > conviction...
>
> I never said he does.  He's just a jackass with a vulgar mouth and a
> penchant for making up stories.

I guess you're happy that the rest of the world doesn't grade your
credibility on your record of making up stories ............ huh?

Lemme see now, just a few of yours that happen to come to mind
.........you lied on Andys web site under false names. You lied about
the guy in the aviation group who you said was flying while
intoxicated. You lied when you posted here under false names. You lie
when in imply that you are still in the installation business. You lied
when you posted information here and on your website, as if you had
originated it and that you had stolen from me. You lied about the fact
that you were a memeber of the NFBAA and you were not.

All documented in Usenet.

Ok ........... now lets see what lies I've told ................ hmmmmm

Son of a gun ............ Can't seem to cite anything ........?

Ahhhhh welllllll.
Must just be another example of you   ..." making up stories"

> At least one of us couldn't care less how he installs.

But you find that you care enough about it to imply that you know how I
*do* install?    How is it that first you can imply that you know how I
install systems and then all of a sudden when pressed for substantiate
your comment ..... then you don't care?

Can we all chalk that up to another example of you " making up stories?

You're such a pathetic idiot.