Re: Drill a hole for a window and door contact.

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Doesn't say how to avoid waterpipes or romex either. Or how to keep
insulation from wrapping around the drill bit so your drill bit doesn't
become a perminent fixture in your window frame.

But that's common sense, only a fool would drill straight down over an
outlet, and one would have to know the house construction to tell where the
waterpipes are, all I know is I must have drilled several hundred windows
like that and never hit anything