Re: Drill a hole for a window and door contact.

Did I ever tell ya the story about a three-letter company installer?

Drilled down trough toilet drain pipe which was directly above clients =
kitchen?....of course there was no freeking reason to drill anything =
since I had prewired the house for tons of stuff, but they were too lazy =
to ring it out so they post wired the house!!!...that is until the =
lady's kitchen was full of you know what!...then they called me to =
finish the job...on my wire.