Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

hehee...mine isn't too cute...she was at one time...but she is good. She =
said the contract I wrote was good but WAY too verbose. She's working on =
simplifying it now.=20

I know it's good because it stood the scrutiny of several attorneys for =
a couple of nutjobs that tried to sue me... one even sent the contract =
he signed with me in a complaint to the state attorney general...who =
told him that he didn't have a case. One of his downfalls was that he =
whited-out his signature when he copied it and sent it to the AG...of =
course I had the original WITH his signature on it. This guy was a real =
maroon ! :-)