Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

Is is considered a "Tariff Violation" if you move the
network interface device. The phone company
according to the FCC tariff can refuse telephone service
until the tariff violation is rectified.
You can request to have the "NID" (or as commonly referred
to as an "O&I") moved into your basement, at a premium
fee, I might add. You also must be available for all service
calls so that the phone company has access to the interface
device.

Norm Mugford