Re: EOLR Depate

petem wrote:

> we use jelly filled bi-connector... I use those for any wire that can be in
> contact with humidity..(and here in Quebec that's all perimeter device)

I use the jelly filled also.  It seemes that humidity and the electrical
flow can eat up a resistor.  May have something to do with copper wire
in touch with whatever the resistor is made of [doesn't look like
copper] I don't know.

> I use them for access reader connection too.. never had false alarm on those
> type of connection..
>
> I always strip the wire to the cooper and do a pretty tight joint between
> the 2 conductor before squeezing the bi-connector...I don't trust the small
> teeth in there to do the connection

I dont strip if I can get the wires in the b connector without stripping
and have not noticed any problems doing so.