Re: EOLR Depate

Have you ever had the resistor corrode out and cause false alarm when
the switch is mounted low on the side of the door frame and the wire is
drilled down into a crawl space below?  Moisture from the crawl space
works its way up from below and causes the resistor to corrode.  I have
had this happen several times over the years. May take a year or more to
happen.  Now I hesitate to put a resistor on the end of the line in this
situation because I hate false alarms.
	After reading this article I wonder if I would rather have F/A or get
sued.