Re: EOLR Depate

> Have you ever had the resistor corrode out and
> cause false alarm when the switch is mounted
> low on the side of the door frame and the wire is drilled down into a
> crawl space below?

Nope -- not once in 28 years.  But then again, I don't recall ever having
allowed water to penetrate a sensor opening.

> Moisture from the crawl space works its way up
> from below and causes the resistor to corrode...

Along with every steel or copper component of every system in the walls
throughout the house???  Where do you install that this is happening.  Not
saying you're olsonizing but please elaborate.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics