Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

No Crash, perhaps I didn't explain myself carefully enough. I do have a
signed contract and one that has been designed carefully for exactly the
reasons you describe. Anyone foolish enough to do business without a formal
contract deserves whatever they get. What I failed to explain was the term
of the contract is only "monthly"; never a multi year term on it, since all
my clients pay full market price up front. I also carry $2 million liability
with a failure to perfom clause as well.  My business was set up properly at
the beginning according to all the rules of law and common sense procedures.
My overheads are properly covered in my business plan, and I make good money
at $14.95 monthly, including overhead costs for service and warranty (which
are built in and absolute - no exemptions for any reason).

Profit is not a dirty word. It makes the world of business go around.
Without it, we're all out on the street. The degree of profit each of us
makes is relative to our situations. It's all about what we provide for that
level of profit. I don't fault anyone for their level of profit (except the
Borg...); I've simply chosen a level of profit that 1- pays me well for my
work; 2- allows me to compete with others demanding more..and 3 - keeps me
from giving our greedy government more than they deserve...(so they can p*ss
it away on more useless $1BILLION programs like our disgusting "long gun
registry"....:(((

Regards,

RHC