Re: Hey Tom!!

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Ovdwe.1820502$6l.1769277@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
 He's not sure
> about how to take Rojas either (since he's teamed up with Mike on the
"Alarm
> Associates" site)...

I don't think Rojas cares one way of the other.....

> > He will be back when the sting
> > of the last debate heals and he feels that everyone has forgotten it.
>
> I agree with you about the last part, but he'll remember this "sting" for
> long time and use anything you've posted that's the least bit
contravertial
> against you when he's given the opportunity.

All I posted was "fact". He was so hell bent in one direction, because of
his hatred for Mugford, that his posts were full of assumptions. I was
contacted by the complaintant long before Norm knew anythng about it. I
couldn't help stating what I knew to be true, right up to the reason for the
complaint, regardless of his deep rooted feelings that Norm spearheaded the
investigation. I am sure Norm got a chuckle out of hearing a complaint was
filed but that was the extent of it. I suppose he could (and has proven to
do so) twist the facts to use against me, but who is going to listen? He
can't call my employer. He doesn't know where I but the majority of my
product. He doesn't know my client base (well there is one). The regulars on
the NG have already formed their opinions on both of us and the newbies
always figure it out. My relatives don't live here, my kids are grown and
gone, my pet died, my neighbor aready thinks I am a jerk, I was voted
business man of the month (I guess he could call them and let them know that
they made a mistake) but then again he doesn't know which business or what
state, he might find my one home but not the other, he could find my office
for the secuirty company, but would play hell getting past my secretary, he
might find the cruise agency, but my wife might kick his ass. She doesn't
put up with anything from me, she surely wouldn't put up with him. The other
business is out of state, so he would have 49 others to check. Might keep
him busy for a while. The people that know me wouldn't listen and the ones
that don't wouldn't care anyway. Other than that, who is going listen to his
rants. I would be happy to put my reputation, credintials and
accomplishments up against his anytime. His only recourse is to do what he
is doing now, an that is to ignore me.

Maybe that is why he is making the decision to finally
> > get out of the monitoring contract business.

> Nahh...  I tend to believe him in that it's not proving itself to be the
> "profit centre" he thought it could be.  I doubt he's at all successful in
> selling third party monitoring over the internet.  Not only that, he's
> deliberately misrepresenting Alarm Central's interests by saying they're
"UL
> Listed" when they're not (which I don't think goes over well at all).

Fraud.....like when he was saying he was incorporated and wasn't.

  As
> for his 1.5 mil in sales, "the math" just doesn't work...  Robert (on many
> occasions) has boasted his average DIY sale is about $350.00 (for a
complete
> system).  Using that number and his grossly inflated annual sales figure
it
> translates to about 10 systems a day.

The math was done before and he changed the subject. If you notice, when he
can't explain or realizes he has trapped himself and has no where else to
go, he drops out of the thread or switches direciton. Kicks and giggles.

  I figure his sales probably gross about $200,000
> per year (including the tube tops and the wicker furniture)...  At "35%"
> profit that works out to a nice $45 - 50K a year

He is supplementing his income by selling bulk hamburger grease to the
Kountry Kitchen restrurants around the Sarasota area for their biscuits and
gravy. Would that income be figured before taxes and social security? With
the way he got his "pink" panties in a wad over the DBPR investigation, it
would be a hoot to hear about an IRS audit. Oh crap!!......now if he does
get audited, the IRS auditor will have to sit down and read all of the posts
I have made refering to RLB.

 which is nothing to sneeze
> at but hardly anything to really boast about (unless you're comparing
sales
> with alarmsuperstore)...  :-))

Trouble maker.......hehehehe