Re: Hey Tom!!

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:o2wwe.4327$ho.2997@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I don't think Rojas cares one way of the other.....

Of that I'm certain.  I was referring to a comment he made to me about Jim's
"involvement" with "AlarmAssociates"...

>> > He will be back when the sting
>> > of the last debate heals and he feels that everyone has forgotten it.
>>
>> I agree with you about the last part, but he'll remember this "sting" for
>> long time and use anything you've posted that's the least bit
> contravertial
>> against you when he's given the opportunity.
>
> All I posted was "fact". He was so hell bent in one direction, because of
> his hatred for Mugford, that his posts were full of assumptions.

They usually always are.  He's quick to "assume" many things...

> I was
> contacted by the complaintant long before Norm knew anythng about it. I
> couldn't help stating what I knew to be true, right up to the reason for
> the
> complaint, regardless of his deep rooted feelings that Norm spearheaded
> the
> investigation. I am sure Norm got a chuckle out of hearing a complaint was
> filed but that was the extent of it. I suppose he could (and has proven to
> do so) twist the facts to use against me, but who is going to listen? He
> can't call my employer. He doesn't know where I but the majority of my
> product. He doesn't know my client base (well there is one). The regulars
> on
> the NG have already formed their opinions on both of us and the newbies
> always figure it out. My relatives don't live here, my kids are grown and
> gone, my pet died, my neighbor aready thinks I am a jerk, I was voted
> business man of the month (I guess he could call them and let them know
> that
> they made a mistake) but then again he doesn't know which business or what
> state, he might find my one home but not the other, he could find my
> office
> for the secuirty company, but would play hell getting past my secretary,
> he
> might find the cruise agency, but my wife might kick his ass. She doesn't
> put up with anything from me, she surely wouldn't put up with him. The
> other
> business is out of state, so he would have 49 others to check. Might keep
> him busy for a while. The people that know me wouldn't listen and the ones
> that don't wouldn't care anyway. Other than that, who is going listen to
> his
> rants. I would be happy to put my reputation, credintials and
> accomplishments up against his anytime. His only recourse is to do what he
> is doing now, an that is to ignore me.
>
> Maybe that is why he is making the decision to finally
>> > get out of the monitoring contract business.
>
>> Nahh...  I tend to believe him in that it's not proving itself to be the
>> "profit centre" he thought it could be.  I doubt he's at all successful
>> in
>> selling third party monitoring over the internet.  Not only that, he's
>> deliberately misrepresenting Alarm Central's interests by saying they're
> "UL
>> Listed" when they're not (which I don't think goes over well at all).
>
> Fraud.....like when he was saying he was incorporated and wasn't.

Misrepresenting a fact isn't "fraud".  I'm sure the people that have
purchased monitoring through his auspices are receiving value for their
money.  They'd find out soon enough that the station wasn't "UL Listed" if
their insurance company needed a certificate.  I suppose they could demand
their money back at that point and as long as he complied it *still*
wouldn't be "fraud".

>  As
>> for his 1.5 mil in sales, "the math" just doesn't work...  Robert (on
>> many
>> occasions) has boasted his average DIY sale is about $350.00 (for a
> complete
>> system).  Using that number and his grossly inflated annual sales figure
> it
>> translates to about 10 systems a day.
>
> The math was done before and he changed the subject. If you notice, when
> he
> can't explain or realizes he has trapped himself and has no where else to
> go, he drops out of the thread or switches direciton. Kicks and giggles.

Doug L's classic post invokes a number of Robert's favorite phrases that
have become "Bassisms".  That one's a "keeper".

>  I figure his sales probably gross about $200,000
>> per year (including the tube tops and the wicker furniture)...  At "35%"
>> profit that works out to a nice $45 - 50K a year
>
> He is supplementing his income by selling bulk hamburger grease to the
> Kountry Kitchen restrurants around the Sarasota area for their biscuits
> and
> gravy. Would that income be figured before taxes and social security? With
> the way he got his "pink" panties in a wad over the DBPR investigation, it
> would be a hoot to hear about an IRS audit. Oh crap!!......now if he does
> get audited, the IRS auditor will have to sit down and read all of the
> posts
> I have made refering to RLB.

I'm sure he'd also be "aghast"...  ;-))

> which is nothing to sneeze
>> at but hardly anything to really boast about (unless you're comparing
> sales
>> with alarmsuperstore)...  :-))
>
> Trouble maker.......hehehehe

Who???  Moi???  ;-))