Re: how does Rojas do it ?

Exactly my point. I have 9 different programmers I use. They vary in price
from $259 - $4500 each. I can also create custom firmware on some panels.

This is just one example:

I had a Canadian dealer that needed to be able to download several hundred
DSC 2550 & 3000's. They were all older versions that DLS2002 did not
support. DSC no longer has the chips available. I was able to make updated
chips for the dealer, thus allowing him to download all the panels with
DLS2002.

Jim Rojas