More than just a CCTV system

I'm gathering information for a story I'm working on regarding uses for
CCTV systems--other than just security.  I'd very much like to talk
with professional installers and end users who are using camera systems
for a variety of benefits--either instead of or in addition to security
surveillance.

Those who care to chat with me direct because of the sensitive nature
of their application are welcome to do so.

Thank you in advance.

Al Colombo

---
www.securitymission.com