Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > G. "Cracker" Morgan <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ya reap what you sow...
> >
> > Indeed.  How's the job search going?
>

> Yep...  This is "our Robert"...  Stir the pot, then complain (often to the
> posters *employer*) about the result (all the while acting "the
innocent"),
> and ignore anyone that calls your experience (or the results of the recent
> investigation into your business) into question...

I'm also curious how G's job search is going

Okay I'm really not but it's kinda funny thinking about the scenario

Employer: What experience do you have in the alarm field?

G: Eh...jew shay somethin buuddy?

You get the idea

> BassHome Customer:  OK...  I've got my Alarmnet communicator all set up.
> How do I program it?
>
> Robert:  Are you an Alarmnet Dealer?
>
> BassHome Customer:  Uhhmmmm...  No.  How do I become one?
>
> Robert:  You can't.

If Robert is a dealer he can program it, I't would be interesting to see if
he knows how to do it