Changeover night

Im after some protocols for a changeover night.

Im going to be the Toastmaster for my very first time and it happens to
coincide with our clubs changeover night. There will be two other clubs
sharing the night.

My question is

When I first introduce the night, do I make special mention of the
presidents of the other clubs, the district govenor etc. What is the general
procedure

Any help appreciated

Paul