Re: NFPA 730 & 731 Pass

"Doug L" <vssdoug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:vc7qe.2354$xr.1733@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The store was given away not by those who voted for 730 & 731, but by
those
> who didn't vote against them.
>
> Doug L

A few always decide for the masses. It is well documented throughout
history. In this case, who can vote? First you must be a member by a certain
date in order to vote, set up that way to control the vote. If you notice,
an issue doesn't go public until it is to late to join. Keeps the people who
are against an issue from rushing into membership just to vote. Secondly,
you must be in attendance at the meeting. How many are willing to or can
afford last minute tickets to BFE to say yeh or neh. They won't do it. No
absentee ballots, no online voting. So know they have cut the votes down
even more. This will sit on dusty shelf because there is no one that will
adopt it and if they do there will be no one to enforce it.

Bob4Secur