Re: NFPA 730 & 731 Pass

We now have the perfect hand book available to criminals and terrorists Plus
plenty of opurtunity to subbregate against municipal officails when a system
is defeated it is going to be a field day for lawyers.
Thank you all who voted for 730 and 731 my self and brother1st responders
who agree with me want to thank you for making this country less safe .And
possibly put our lives in jeopardy when we respond to an incident since you
gave the store away to terrorists and criminal elements.
Remember these words when the first big alarm defeat goes down and people
get hurt or killed.
--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Senior Affilliate www.nbfd.us
Contributor www.monyoughfire.com
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
going to enjoy the trip.