Re: NFPA 730 & 731 Pass

Bob,

I for one hope you are right, about no one adopting it. However, I have
a feeling that if the municipalities and county gov'tal bodies out
there get hold of this, learn of this, they will be very tempted to
institutionalize it in such a manner that their respective building
departments can generate additional revenue via the plans examination,
permit, and inspection process--most likely under the auspices of the
electrical inspection department. Al