Re: 44. Why are wireless alarm systems...

> ONLY COMPATIBLE equipment can be used and that is why audio or pure
> transmitters generating RFI disturb the operation.
... as already discussed earlier, jamming detection will warn the user
(home/bussiness) that the panel is being jammed. In fact class 1&2 approvals
require that the detectors themselves are required to detect and report
jamming in some way, in addition to the panel.

So, if jamming takes place (either accidently or on purpose), the user is
made aware of the fact. I know that not all panels incorporate jamming
detection at present, however most of the newer ones that I have seen
recently do include jamming detection and reporting (to the user and/or
central station as programmed).

Audio causing RFI? What planet are you on?

> By the way, you don't need any alarm system, intruders are not allowed
> by law and ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with normal living style.

eh?