Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

>> > If Robert is a dealer he can program it,
>>

>> Okay...  But to what CS??
>
> His assuming they are set up to receive AlarmNet

I can just imagine it...  The customer installs his own system and decides
he wants Monitronics to monitor it because he happens to be in Dallas....
soooo...  he makes the call:

Cust:  "Hi.  I'm a DIY'er and just finished installing this alarm system I
bought over the internet from Bass Burglar Alarms.  Mr. Bass taught me to
professionally install this system in under two hours.  Wow.  I didn't
realize it was so easy.  Anyway, I have this AlarmNet communicator and I
want you guys to monitor it for me.  Mr. Bass will dowload the panel from
Florida and program everything in.  All he needs is for you to call him,
give him your receiver phone numbers and access codes.  OK???"

Monitronics Rep:  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

By the way, Mark...  Nice lookin' website!!!  (http://www.monitronics.com)