Re: Troubleshooting Question

Great Answer!!!
I usually check the magnets for alignment first as suggested.  I wonder what
the resistence should be?  I use a toner to check continuity and determine
which cable is which opening.
Most of these are Prewires done by the company that does more than any other
in the US.  About 70% of them have problems.
Thanks again!!!
JP

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yep. I read loop resistance on every zone when I do yearly inspections and
write it in the alarm can...helps troubleshoot over the years if you see the
resistance rising on a loop sometimes you can nip a problem in the bud.