Re: Dial out on 236i2

Connect a phone to the line and dial a number like a mobile and make sure it
rings, cancelled phone lines can still have a dial tone. If you only have a
single pair phone line running to the alarm panel than that is wrong, if a
phone is off the hook and the alarm panel attempts to dial, it will not take
over the line and be able to dial out.