Inovonics Guardian Question

We bought out a small alarm company a couple years ago.  The owner died.  WE
did get all of his alarm files with the purchase.  For most of the alarm
panels we have had no problem with the dealer code as it was documented in
the file for the account.

However, we recently ran across an Inovonics Guardian that appears to have a
different dealer code.  One of his standard codes is documented in the file,
but it does not seem to work.

It would not be a major issue as the account reports to our CS just fine
(same CS as the deceased dealer was using) However they have managed to
damage a transmitter.  We need to replace it, but in order to delete the old
transmitter and add the new transmitter we need to get into dealer program
mode.  I really don't want to pull the board and send it to Inovonics
leaving the customer unprotected.  Any suggestions?

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928)782-9765 ofc