Re: 26. NEWBEES, if possible avoid wireless alarm systems

Dunno what the fuck you're talking about. If I sold cars for a living =
would I have to have designed it?=20

No, I don't design, manufacture, sell, install, and service =
alarms...doesn't mean I don't have the knowledge to do so, but I don't =
design/engineer the components. Do you?

Poor guy? Heeheheeee....yah I'm  poor...you know what RMR is?

Take 2 more little yellow pills and send me 5 bucks in the morning you =
moron.

<-pull@shoot> wrote in message =
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:26:06 -0700, Crash Gordon=AE
> <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> >Ah...actually I have 2 FCC licenses and about 41 years experience in =
radio, 25+ years experience in the alarm industry, and a few degrees =
that I won't bother to mention. Whadda you got? Nuttin right? Yeah =
that's what a thought...just a bottle of Zoloft...or was it Lithium?