Re: 36. Yes i confirm Wireless unreliability since 2001

I have on several occasions attempted to explain these things to you. All
that happens is that you end up not understanding what's going on and
through your ignorance you end up ranting. A week or so later you post again
saying that no-one has explained these things to you. If you have such a
problem understanding wireless systems why don't you contact a manufacturer
directly?.

If you really want to learn about wireless technology in alarm systems why
don't you ask a proper question here on this newsgroup. You never know,
someone might educate you. I haven't given up hope yet but I must admit that
when you constantly post lies on top of lies it doesn't help. You are not
subjective.

> Other pro's (?) say that RFI is detected but they can't explain how.
> It doesn't exist that marvelous/imaginative wireless alarm system.
I can explain how. If you ask me I will tell you how it works. You only have
to ask... nicely!.

> Pro's don't like what I say...
> Pro's are unable to counter-argue with technical supported arguments.
In all my time reading your posts I cannot remember seeing any technical
supported arguments with reference to RFI jamming detection. Show me some.
And in reference to the above, I will give you whatever technical arguments
you want. Don't rant. Just ask.

> Instead of looking to the real problem RFI causes, pro's try to hide
> reality, they raise unjustified smoke curtains in an attempt to
> generate uncertainty, fear in order to put my statements in doubt.
Just so that I know, what type of 'smoke curtains' are you talking about.
Please give me an example.

> WHY do Manufacturers not counter-argue by publishing the most basic
> data subject theyre wireless data communication loop quality (RFI
> avoidance means???, RFI detection means???, receiver quality data???).
Bad english here but I think what you're after is How is a high level of
background RFI detected. Is this what you are getting at?. If so all you
need to do is contact a manufacturer & they'll probably tell you. I can tell
you if you like. Just ask. It's actually very simple so maybie you could
understand it.

>NO RFI selective warning, they know it but
> don't like to publish it.
Older systems maybie. Newer systems... ah! smell the roses. RFI jamming
detection in all its glory. Want to know how it works?. Ask away.