Re: 26. NEWBEES, if possible avoid wireless alarm systems

Ah...actually I have 2 FCC licenses and about 41 years experience in =
radio, 25+ years experience in the alarm industry, and a few degrees =
that I won't bother to mention. Whadda you got? Nuttin right? Yeah =
that's what a thought...just a bottle of Zoloft...or was it Lithium?

Aren't  you embarassed by your ignorance? Don't you know how utterly =
stupid you come off?