Re: Strange DSC 832 behavior

I didn't mean the user manual, I meant the installer's programming
guide or whatever it's called. I don't remember the exact process of
getting to the programming section by memory because I last messed with
the programming over a year ago. I'm sure it will come back to me
because I installed and programmed the system initially. Again, thanks
for the help.

Bobby