Re: 34. Is monitoring required?

Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> Jim the reason Paul was on the FIX list is he hadn't paid for monitoring =
in 9 months. :-)...there's always a reason things don't get fixed...

> client doesn't want to pay for service that they think should be free.
> client is only home between 2am and 4 am
> client never answers the phone or returns calls for service scheduling.
> client is a freekin idiot like Paulie
> client said he'd replace the batteries because he didn't want to pay for =
service and never did replace them...

> blah blah blah...
>
> and of course anything that happens to Paulie the Parrot is someone else'=
s fault...not responsiblilty on his part. Prime example is he spends 4 year=
s "researching" wireless alarms AFTER he buys a piece of crap and it fails =
on him (if any of his whining is true that is)

Your know what? I'm really embarassed to admit, that I just read the
post, didn't look at actually "who" wrote it. And........... once
again, it was written in suspiciously good English.

Otherwise, I wouldn't even have replied.