Re: Blocking RFI from Newsgroup

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:26:55 -0400, "Robert L. Bass"
<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I could care less if you keep answering
>him as long as you realize that by so doing you encourage him to continue.

Answers are not requested, go in the ostrich position.

 Real technical knowledgeable readers who understand the RFI problem
don't need your answers, you give to much credit to stupid "low level
electricians" who have as only tools the finger in the wind technique
and cleaning cloths.