Re: Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

> I dunno exactly why he is so annoying...maybe
> because what he says is bullpoopy and someone
> may actual believe him...honestly, not sure why
> he annoys me sometimes.

It doesn't matter why.  It only matters that you allow yourself to reply.
Doing so makes his day.  The only way to really get to him is to ignore him.
As to people believing him, why should you even care?  I used to get really
PO'd at Jiminex for sending hate messages by e-mail.  Then one day I noticed
my sales were much better than ever despite all the crap spewing from his
dysfunctional brain.  The same was true of Olson's phony "ASA" website and
Sabodish's idiotic drivel.  No matter how much BS the idiots post my
business keeps growing.  The reality is only a tiny fraction of all users
ever reads this newsgroup.  Those who happen to read the "Epistles of Paul"
quickly realize he's out in left field.  The rare individual who falls for
his troll story probably would never have been your customer or mine anyway.

Don't take this as a flame, Crash.  I could care less if you keep answering
him as long as you realize that by so doing you encourage him to continue.