Re: Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

> Probably not. But, you guys say he's been doing
> this for YEARS...has anyone ever contacted his isp?

About what?  He posts lots of messages about security alarms in the security
alarms newsgroup.  That's no violation of their (or anyone else's) AUP.  The
fact is he only posts to get a rise out of people.  By arguing and acting
annoyed you're feeding him.  I don't care what he says about wireless,
monitoring or anything else.  Why should you?