Re: Newbie Door Contact Question

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mT8Be.11643$ag7.7549@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Some of **us**are more cautious?  Ummm....might lead one to believe you
> are
> an active technician.

It's all Tom's fault.  He's been comparing Robert's company with ADT, and
local Dealers.  It's only natural that all this would tend to give Robert
delusions of grandeur.  Besides which, Robert's frequent misrepresentations
about being "in the trade" are about as transparent as Paul's (who
frequently states he "knows" alot about wireless security systems).

>  The
>> optimum configuration for most folks lies somewhere between the ideal of
> one
>> sensor per zone and the least cost system which may have 4, 8 or more
>> sensors in each loop.
>
> A 6 zone panel with 8 or more devices per loop,(48 devices), I am sure the
> homeowner with that many openings could afford the appropiate panel. If
> they
> are simply wanting to cheap out, then they get what they pay for. With the
> price of panels today, a couple of hundred dollars, for a home of that
> magnitude, shouldn't be an issue.

Shhhh!!!!  Next thing you  know, Robert will be saying that people with the
bigger houses most often "DIY"...