cctv & security supplier

 Hi, http://www.jec-cctv.com/enindex.asp
  Tianjin Jia Jie Electronics Co.,Ltd was founded in 1995 . It is a
professional designer, manufacturer and sales company
of CCTV lines and security & safety lines, mainly dealing in pan/tilt, dome
and enclosure. In the past few years, it has
rapidly developed and become one of the largest manufacturers in Mainland
China in the scope of the above product lines. ,
Being one of the largest manufacturers of the above products in China,we
believe that the high quality is the solid
foundation of our existence and leading position in the industry. To achieve
the aim of Superior quality and satisfactory
service, we are continuously striving to improve the quality of both our
products and service. Now we got the ISO 9001:2000
Certificate of TUV and CE Approval.
¡¡
We always pay the close attention to the international market trend and the
latest technical information, so as to
continuously produce the new products to meet the market demand. At the same
time, we can manufacture the products
as the buyer's special demands. Also we look upon R&D activities as the
foundation of our company's development.
¡¡¡¡At present, our products are not only sold in the domestic market, but
also exported to many foreign countries and
areas, such as the US,Canada,Europe,Australia,New Zealand,Hong Kong and
Taiwan.We can supply our own JEC brand
and provide OEM/ODM products without brands.

¡¡We are looking forward to cooperating with you in the future.

Miss Han

Tianjin Jia Jie Electronics Co Ltd
3/F, CD-B Nankai Industry Area, Ya'an Road, Nankai, Tianjin China (mainland)
300190
Tel: (86 22) 27687101; (86 22) 27681466 Ext: 2023; Fax: (86 22) 27687096
email : hanjing@xxxxxxxxxxxx ,
MSN;  hanjing5821@xxxxxxxxxxx