Re: Canadian Border is tight!

frank this is your bahamian buddy :-)

anyway, we have alot of experience with what it takes coming to the US
... and it can be really fun sometimes :-)

To get into the US from here generally requires a visa, which requires
locally a police record, and  to get a visa can take a whole day or 2.
Police records can take days also. Anyway its alot of fun, but either
way we need a passport.