Re: Local ADT "Authorized Dealer" violating Florida law

>> Too bad they don't do much about people offering "free" shipping
>
> In my online store UPS ground shipping is free if the order exceeds $125.
> If it is less than that I charge a nominal fee of $5.

Nope.  It's not.  There's a whole lot of "fine print" and conditions.  "Free
shipping" should mean exactly that...  "Free Shipping"...  your version of
"free" is the same as the ADT dealer you've just "ratted out"...

It's "free" on "most" orders only if:

1.  It's in the "continental" US,
2.  It isn't anything with the name "ELK" on it;
3.  It isn't anything with the name "ITI" on it,
4.  The order comes to more than $125.00.

Then there's the issue surrounding what *you* "include" in the word
"most"...  Sorta makes you wonder about those complaints filed at the BBB
abou you...  What are they up to now??  12??  With 7 being
"shipping/delivery related"??

Tsk!!!