Re: Out of town

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>BTW, it was lite-hearted jab...
>

>  Considering your previous comments, it wasn't "light hearted" at
> all.  You like to flame.  You got flamed.  If that bothers you,
> change your own behavior or go away.  Either way is fine with me
> but please don't post drivel about light-heartedness.  Your
> disingenuousness is more offensive than your nasty personality.

I realize usenet may appear to be rocket science to one with as little
education as yourself but you just flamed the wrong person.  Big Joe and
little joe are 2 different posters dumbAss.  I, little joe, am the nasty
to bAss personality.  Big Joe seems like an agreeable gent whom you just
slimed with your usual nasty and hate filled vitriol.  You may now wipe
the egg off your bAss and apologize and repent your evil ways to this
newcomer to our GROUP if you are so inclined and admit the error of your
ways or not and admit through omission what the rest of us already know
about you.  Hope this was helpful.
your friend

ps
I realize this was not requested of me but; as long as you're here I
will neither change my behavior nor go away.