Re: Camera Suggestions

Depends on what you mean by "identification."  In the type of
applications I'm thinking about, such as force protection and homeland
security, the ability to distinguish between human and not human is
much more important than telling who someone is.  This is way past the
scope of the original discussion.  These particular cameras cost me
around $80 large with a smallish lens.  Sounds like a lot of money,
but it's about 1/3 what similar performance cost a few years back.  Un
cooled technology has come a long way.  Check out hurleyir.com