DMP XR500 vs. DMP XR200

We have been talking with our alarm company about the XR500 vs XR200
panel for use in our home.

I prefer the XR500 since it has built-in Ethernet (vs a module
add-in), flash upgradeability, and generally upgraded electronics
relative to the XR200 which by now seems to be getting a bit long in
the tooth (for example the XR200 runs on a Z80 micropocessor which I
believe powered the original TRS-80 PC back in the late 70's). In
general, the XR500 seems to offer better future-proofing.

On the other hand, the installer is pushing the XR200, saying that the
XR500 is really only for commercial installations. Specifically, he
says that it doesn't even support "home" and "night" modes and that it
is much more complicated to use.

Any first hand knowledge and recommendations out there?