Re: 46. NEWBEES, external RF transmitters disturb often Wireless Alarm Systems..

Amazing Roger that, you say that RFI test = part of EMC testing...
Surprising.

Can you mention what part of EMC testing covers RFI?
 What's certified test equipment is required to do what
 YOU CALL RFI tests or is it the same certified general coverage
 generators and/or power line test equipment?

Can you tell me where the answer has been given dear stupid so
"called" pro?