Re: 46. NEWBEES, external RF transmitters disturb often Wireless Alarm Systems..

Re-Read my post. I wrote the following:-
> If you are asking how is it tested then that's a whole
>document on its own. However I can tell you from experience that apart from
>testing and generating a jamming signal throughtout the whole tested
>spectrum as part of RFI immunity tests...

As you will see, I didn't say RFI test = part of EMC testing, as you seem to
suggest. I was talking about EN50131 and is DOES test for jamming as I
mentioned.

By the way, I am looking at a page that has the phrase Radio Frequency
Interference written 4 times on just one page in an EMC standard document
used in the UK (discussing the test methods used to test for radiated
immunity). So, even though you were talking about the wrong document, you
are also wrong about EMC. It does mention and talk about Radio Frequency
Interference (RFI)!!!.

> Can you tell me where the answer has been given dear stupid so
> "called" pro?
Yes. Look above numb nuts!