Re: CADDX NX-8

"julian" <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mfdfe1da29c7blmlserkcu5il9ho2008au@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:59:41 -0500, "Mark Leuck"
> <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >Say what? Of course you can do those with the downloader
>
> ???? Say what yourself! Just how do you arm/disarm with the software?
> And activate outputs? I just downloaded a panel and I searched like
> crazy for these options and they are not there. Perhaps you have an
> older version with these options? I have the current version, recently
> upgraded.

You go to the keypad display and can arm/disarm it there, I am incorrect
about the outputs, the old DOS software would make you enter in the code
with that keypad display and I forgot you can't do that in the new software
with a user code set to activate outputs

> Since we're at it, can you save the uploaded event buffer or do I have
> to keep printing it?

THAT you do have me on, you could I guess print it to a pdf

> GE Techs don't seem to know much about the software. (at least the
> ones I talk to)

Nope they sure don't, mostly because they closed down the old Caddx tech
support, many of them don't even know Enterprise exists