Re: CPI Security?

There's no reason to envolve your landlord. If it's a leased system =
they'd still own it no matter who owned the premises. Their contract is =
with you...to envolve your landlord is abby-normal imo.
=20

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" <mortschnerd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in =
message news:DDZAe.33790$XA.325913@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
| > You should have 72 hour right of recision...most states do..just =
cancel and
| > go with a company that doesn't base your monitoring rate on your =
credit
| > score.
|=20
|=20
| Even if they do, I have *excellent* credit.
|=20
|=20
| > You landlord's credit should have no bearing on you buying a =
system...it's
| > just bullshit. CPI's contract would be with you not  your landlord.
|=20
|=20
| That's the part that frosts my balls.  I don't see what he has to do =
with any of=20
| this beyond extending his permission... which he already has done.
|=20
|=20
|=20
| --=20