Re: Brinks system, cancelled monitoring service, now no door chime that had before!

TRUST me, i know what the "FUCK" i am talking about!!!!!
please don't be stupid........don't know where you get your info
from, but YOU obviously need a new teacher!!!!!....i have corrected
your message....please read it carefully so you don't give the WRONG info
to someone else