Re: James Bond Credit Card Lock Picks

You're right Crash; however, guys like this REALLY piss me off ! In my
locksmithing trade, having public access to lockpicking tools would be
exactly the same as if I came on the internet and announced to the world all
the installer codes for all the companies in my area.

Security works on a "need to know" basis. Having a bunch of amateurs running
around with picks does not work in anyone's favour. In our area, they
wouldn't even sell them to me until I had been in the trade for six months,
and then only after they got to know me. Now this f*cker is out there
selling them to every Tom, Dick or Harry with a few bucks to spend !!

In the US, in some jurisdictions, having lock picking tools in your
possession without being a qualified locksmith can land you in some serious
hot water !!

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html